The Kingston DataTraveler 300 has a capacity of a whooping 256GB, the first flash drive in the world with that kind of capacity from Kingston Technology Company, Inc. With that kind of storage, one can now easily carry huge amount of data anywhere and anytime. This flash drive is ideal for notebooks users for extending their capacities. Security is also considered well in this flash drive.
Some of its features and specifications as released by Kingston:
- Capacity: 256GB
- Speed: 20 MB/second read and 10 MB/second write.
- Security: Has Password Traveler Security Software (Windows)
- Dimensions: 70.68 mm x 16.90 mm x 21.99 mm
- Design: Lightweight, Durable and sleek capless design
- Enhanced: Windows Vista ReadyBoost
- Guaranteed: Five-year warranty